eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: i have been permanently blocked please help....

Battersea, Greater London, United Kingdom
    View rainbowcraft's Feedback (+2067)
    All-About rainbowcraft
    View rainbowcraft's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wolfbabe
    That is the most ridiculous reason for banning people i have heard to date, this site badly needs new sellers/buyers and to actually perm ban a seller for using anothers photos is utterly ludicrous, if this is how they intend to treat sellers i very much doubt new customers will have any confidence in ebids ability to ask questions first and shoot later, it is bad enough they ban people whether they be sellers or buyers before actually contacting them and asking for an explaination as to what ebid believe them to be be guilty of, but to ban for using anothers photo without asking said person if they gave permission is beyond reason.

Oh, and if someone used MY Intellectual Property without permission, I would hope they'd get a telling off too. Theft of IP is still theft.

i know i thought this site was good i have been banned 3 times now1 for multiple auction listings,another for typing £100 in the ask seller a question link and this its just stupid half the rules don't even cover most of the resons why people ahve been blocked sort this out ebid!!!!!!

ohh and i forgot to mention...they are ignoring me now and i have been very civilised not said anything just gave them an explanation asking them advice...i can imagine some people ahve a right go at them its just i am not worried about me being blocked as this is a rubbish site now anyway its my customers i feel sorry for

All-About rainbowcraft
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by andrewy3319
    i know i thought this site was good i have been banned 3 times now1 for multiple auction listings,another for typing £100 in the ask seller a question link and this its just stupid half the rules don't even cover most of the resons why people ahve been blocked sort this out ebid!!!!!!

OH...

So you HAVEN'T been banned twice for picture theft! You have been banned for continually breaking various rules!

And the rules DO cover why people get banned, read them!

http://uk.ebid.net/help_selling.php#27
    Last edited by rainbowcraft; 5th February 2006 at 12:54 AM.

i have read them and stuck to them as far as i am concerned but someone hates me and i just found out who it is!!!appaently she has reported every single one of my auctions

well that just proves ebid dn't look in to auction reporters doesn't it

All-About rainbowcraft
    Forum Posts

i have read them and stuck to them as far as i am concerned but someone hates me and i just found out who it is!!!appaently she has reported every single one of my auctions
    But you HAVEN'T stuck to them - you just admitted you posted multiple auctions and got banned, and you posted £100 on a question (not sure what you mean by that) and got banned, and you used someone else's pics and got banned.

That is NOT sticking to the rules....

All-About rainbowcraft
    Forum Posts

well that just proves ebid dn't look in to auction reporters doesn't it

They do...have you ever tried reporting an auction? You need to be LOGGED IN, choose a reason, add your own comments about why you are reporting.

Malicious reporting will be looked into, and if you feel you have been wrongly reported, take it up with eBid.

I have read as you suggested i still do not see the problem, he purchased items and sold them, is this now illegal??? if this is the case all auctions sites/ shops etc should be closed down,do not all outlets buy goods from factorys to sell them to the public? if this is regarding his using the photos of the goods he purchased ..have the goods changed in anyway since he purchased them? i have noted a number of sellers use photos from other websites/catalogues and shops why is this person being penalized for using the same photo if the item is in the same condition as when he purchased it, if ebid are going to remove people for such then they should remove all those guilty of using photos of goods they have not taken themselves of which there are many.

Quote Originally Posted by rainbowcraft
    Oh, and if someone used MY Intellectual Property without permission, I would hope they'd get a telling off too. Theft of IP is still theft.
    Using a photo of goods you have purchased is illegal?

Thread Information