Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Classic IQ Test

Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
    View thehoneyant's Feedback (+137)
    All-About thehoneyant
    View thehoneyant's Listings
    Forum Posts

Talking The Classic IQ Test

Good fun, you show me your's I'll show you mine.

http://uk.tickle.com/test/iq/start.html

I scored 127 - I'm an "Insightful Linguist" apparently....

You are gifted with the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. Insightful linguists can take complex concepts and articulate them to just about anyone. You have a gift with words and an insight into processes and the way people think.

These talents enable you to explain things clearly to people as you can conceptualise ideas internally and understand patterns on an abstract

Quote Originally Posted by thehoneyant
    Good fun, you show me your's I'll show you mine.

http://uk.tickle.com/test/iq/start.html

you rude lady.............................................. . lol

Snap, Charles...I got 127 as well...

Your IQ score is 127!

You've got a very experiential way of learning and a strong mathematical mind and you have mastered the art and science of precision. That's what makes you a Precision Processor. For you, life is a series of equations.

Your brain is naturally predisposed to intense mathematical acuity, so it's second nature for you to cut to the heart of an issue, to discover quick solutions while others get bogged down in unnecessary details. This allows you to communicate a variety of ideas to other people, so don't keep it to yourself.

There was an odd shape one I didn't get...

Your IQ score is 127!

Word Warrior

You are equipped with a verbal arsenal that enables you to understand complex issues and communicate on a particularly high level, making you a Word Warrior. Your command of words is so powerful that you are also a terrific communicator -- able to articulate big ideas to just about anyone.

The power of words translates to fresh ideas off paper too, in both artistic and creative pursuits. This allows you to be a visionary -- to extrapolate and come up with a multitude of fresh ideas.

Anyone see a pattern emerging here?

very disapointed ... im sure i got 131 or more last time ???
    clearly my brain cells are declining at a bad rate.

Your IQ score is 129!

You are gifted with the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. Insightful linguists can take complex concepts and articulate them to just about anyone. You have a gift with words and an insight into processes and the way people think.

These talents enable you to explain things clearly to people as you can conceptualise ideas internally and understand patterns on an abstract level.

You can take the same test a few years apart, enter the same answers and get two different IQ results. Part of how it is worked out is by your age.

Christine...It looks a bit sus that we have all got 127....it will prove it is fixed if zig or zlc get more than zero...

Thread Information