Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PAID AND NOT RECEIVED AN ITEM

Forum Saint
    View _Nuts_'s Feedback (+445)
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

Default PAID AND NOT RECEIVED AN ITEM

We paid for 4 items and the seller cashed our payment we have not received the 4 items and now the seller insists he has sent them but wont tell us when or the postal details then for 2 weeks he has ignored our emails until today where he has sent one back saying leave him alone he has sent item so its our fault .....BUT still wont tell us when he sent it or the postal details so we can try and trace it and wont put a trace on himself .........

Any idea what we can do now as we believe he has ripped us off as he wont tell us when he posted or what the postage number was ?

Forum Saint
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

Default PAID AND NOT RECEIVED AN ITEM

We paid for 4 items and the seller cashed our payment we have not received the 4 items and now the seller insists he has sent them but wont tell us when or the postal details then for 2 weeks he has ignored our emails until today where he has sent one back saying leave him alone he has sent item so its our fault .....BUT still wont tell us when he sent it or the postal details so we can try and trace it and wont put a trace on himself .........

Any idea what we can do now as we believe he has ripped us off as he wont tell us when he posted or what the postage number was ?

Default Re: PAID AND NOT RECEIVED AN ITEM

Sigh, that sux, but if he has sent them surely he can provide proof of postage? I'm taking it they were not recorded delivery or anything.

I would email M&G also regarding this
    Glass animals, Hagen Renaker, Lomonosov

Check my website for brand new glass figurines

Sigh, that sux, but if he has sent them surely he can provide proof of postage? I'm taking it they were not recorded delivery or anything.

I would email M&G also regarding this
    Glass animals, Hagen Renaker, Lomonosov

Check my website for brand new glass figurines

Forum Saint
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

He hasnt told me the method of postage or anything and has ignored my emails for 2 weeks plus until i neged him 4 times yesterday (1 for each item won) and since then have received nothin but abuse aswell as i told you they was sent its your fault through emails as his other items have now been pulled due to the 4 negs

Forum Saint
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

He hasnt told me the method of postage or anything and has ignored my emails for 2 weeks plus until i neged him 4 times yesterday (1 for each item won) and since then have received nothin but abuse aswell as i told you they was sent its your fault through emails as his other items have now been pulled due to the 4 negs

KP the same thing has happened to me I paid by cheque it has been cashed but I still have not recieved my goods and the person has had the cheeck to leave feedback for quick payment.
    Total tosser!!!!!!!!! I have done the same left negative feedback
    I have tried to phone him 3 times and have left 7 - 8 emails all unanswered
    I swear if I lived near to him in Lanark Scotland.
    He would be wearing his haggis on parts of his anatomy QUINCY would be proud of....
    8) :roll:

KP the same thing has happened to me I paid by cheque it has been cashed but I still have not recieved my goods and the person has had the cheeck to leave feedback for quick payment.
    Total tosser!!!!!!!!! I have done the same left negative feedback
    I have tried to phone him 3 times and have left 7 - 8 emails all unanswered
    I swear if I lived near to him in Lanark Scotland.
    He would be wearing his haggis on parts of his anatomy QUINCY would be proud of....
    8) :roll:

Forum Saint
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

I cant get through on the phone number given to me

I find it funny no emails responded to in weeks and now i neg im getting tons ( ALL ABUSIVE )

I had problems from the start as he never emailed with the total and took 2 weeks to get it and only decided to pay because i didnt want 4 negs for non payment and i told G & M of my concern then and it has turned out exactly as i thought it would :x :x :x :x :x :x

Forum Saint
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

I cant get through on the phone number given to me

I find it funny no emails responded to in weeks and now i neg im getting tons ( ALL ABUSIVE )

I had problems from the start as he never emailed with the total and took 2 weeks to get it and only decided to pay because i didnt want 4 negs for non payment and i told G & M of my concern then and it has turned out exactly as i thought it would :x :x :x :x :x :x

Thread Information