eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello - Just wanted to report FeeBay -1 Member and eBid +1 Member!

Cool Hello - Just wanted to report FeeBay -1 Member and eBid +1 Member!

Hello,

We are eDiscounts and we justed wanted to say hello to the community and report that we are moving operations from feebay to eBid. We have a little over 3000 feedback on the price gouging, seller disrespecting competitor's site and are happy to bring our customer base to this community.

We specialize in delivering our customers huge savings and excellent customer service. Our focus is on overstock and shelf display consumer electronics from the top retailers in the United States, however, we also carry housewares, domestics, furniture, and appliances. We hope to have the store set up and running by the end of February and look forward to doing business with you all in the near future.

HaPpY EbIdInG!!!

eDiscounts

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eDiscounts View Post
    Hello,

We are eDiscounts and we justed wanted to say hello to the community and report that we are moving operations from feebay to eBid. We have a little over 3000 feedback on the price gouging, seller disrespecting competitor's site and are happy to bring our customer base to this community.

We specialize in delivering our customers huge savings and excellent customer service. Our focus is on overstock and shelf display consumer electronics from the top retailers in the United States, however, we also carry housewares, domestics, furniture, and appliances. We hope to have the store set up and running by the end of February and look forward to doing business with you all in the near future.

HaPpY EbIdInG!!!

eDiscounts
    Welcome to ebid ediscounts. take time to read some of the selling help tips on the forumsre so that you make the most of ebids free listing and submissions to google products.

Welcome to Ebid! Hope you like the site as much as I do. Also aiming to open my shop at the end of this month. Lots of good offers in the gardening world to come.
    Good luck to Ediscount and all the other feebay sellers that have decided to move here.

Make sure you email each and every single customer to tell them where to come and join us.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Forum Lurker
    View cvd's Feedback (+10)
    All-About cvd
    View cvd's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hey, hey eDiscounts, welcome

I've done business with this dude, good comms and you get what you paid for

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by eDiscounts View Post
    Hello,

HaPpY EbIdInG!!!

eDiscounts
    Hie there! Welcome to eBid - we have seen quite an influx from e*ay the last few days so I think it will be a little more than e*ay -1 eBid +1. (does anyone have any figures?)

When you get your auctions on here don't forget to add your link to them in your signature!

All the best

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

I also took the plunge and finally joined ebid on 1st February. I finally closed my feebay store on 31st January and have started listing my items. In the meantime, I'm spreading the word all over the internet and the 'outside' world.

Ken:
    How do you incorporate a link with the store image in here?

View BLOXBOOKS's Feedback (+5010)
    All-About BLOXBOOKS
    View BLOXBOOKS's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello JewelEffects Try this thread it should sort things out
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/BLOXBOOKS

Thumbs up Ebay's loss...

---wanted to say hello to the community and report that we are moving operations from feebay to eBid. We have a little over 3000 feedback on the price gouging, seller disrespecting competitor's site and are happy to bring our customer base to this community. --

Same here! My Ebay feedback is about half of yours and I've also decided to give Ebid a chance as my business base. Ebay lost my loyalty and respect when they slapped all their seller in the face with their last announcements. Ebay does not deserve to retain good sellers.

Welcome aboard, there are a lot of us who quit ebay at some point.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Thread Information