eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Welcome to New Members

Forum Newbie
    All-About ForeverGem
    View ForeverGem's Listings
    Forum Posts

Cool Ebid France Suggestion

Hello GaZza

I have a comment about Ebid France. I am French but leave in USA but I can tell you if you want to grow Ebid France has to be in French. Most of the French do not speak english and it will not work if they cannot understand . They are very good Ebayers and having been ebayer myself as a powerseller I sold a lot in France but I saw a lot of american trying to sell with the add in English and they were unsuccessfull . If you need help to do the translation send me an email I will be glad to help!

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

put that in website suggestions he will pick it up quicker

Forum Lurker
    View cvd's Feedback (+10)
    All-About cvd
    View cvd's Listings
    Forum Posts

Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by TheGingerJar View Post
    So, googled alternatives to ebay and found you all!
    I actually found eBid off a link on ebayhabit.com whilst looking for an organized revolt to join against greedbay

Cheers!

Hi,just signed up yesterday.Sick and tired of ebay,they are getting far too big for their boots.I was appalled that they are taking sellers rights to feedback away and powersellers to change to a business.I dont want my address on show for any tom,dick or nutter thanks!!There will be a mass exodus,i would be interested to know if the slowness of this site today is due to a major influx of fedup ebayers?

Quote Originally Posted by crystal279 View Post
    Hi,just signed up yesterday.Sick and tired of ebay,they are getting far too big for their boots.I was appalled that they are taking sellers rights to feedback away and powersellers to change to a business.I dont want my address on show for any tom,dick or nutter thanks!!There will be a mass exodus,i would be interested to know if the slowness of this site today is due to a major influx of fedup ebayers?
    lol crystal.......the thought had passed my mind.
    Ex ps myself who joined ebid at the end of last week.
    Now we need to get our buyers here as well.

Hi,yes i'am a refugee powerseller from GREEDbay!! One of millions to follow to be sure.I hope this site can cope with the tidalwave thats coming!!

Hi,new to forums,never bothered on ebay they all seemed to be too bitchy!!People need to be contacting the newspapers and telling them that there is going to be a mass exodus.That will get the story out there and the buyers will flock.lol!!ebay is going to be in for a big shock.

Don't forget to email all your past buyers, plus whoever you've bought from and tell them all your future selling and buying will be here that will encourage other sellers across if they want to continue selling to you.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Wink

welcome everybody. you'll like it here. you did the right thing!
    p.s. hi Ken!

Hello, I used to sell on Ebid a long time ago, now I am back and probably forgot how to do it. I list as usual but get a error message saying put in a reserve price although I have ticked the box for no reserve price. I cannot go forward, can anyone help please.
    kind regards
    Pam

Thread Information