I will help as much as i can in generating traffic to this site,
    but i think, the guys at the top, need some TV advertisment,
    now is the time, just dont get to greedy lol,
    i look forward to buying & selling on here, but we need the traffic,

Regards,
    Phil
    www.auctionit4u.co.uk

Default Better bargains ?

Hello, just signed up today. Saw a mention of this site on a parenting forum I use.
    Seems to be just lately that the usual online place I go for a bargain doesn't have many any more! Hoping here is better.
    Any tips gratefully welcomed, will watch for a while then I might upgrade and sell some stuff.

Hello, I used to sell on Ebid a long time ago and then went to Ebay but now I am back!

Forum Newbie
    All-About ForeverGem
    View ForeverGem's Listings
    Forum Posts

i DONT KNOW CRYSTAL A LOT of Ebayers come here because they are fed up of Ebay but most of them are sellers. Buyers ? Im still waiting to see if there is buyers or not ....... I have a lot a viewing on my jewelry but is it buyers or Sellers who want to see what I am selling ? that is the main question. But sometimes sellers are buyers too.... So let see a little longer what it going to happen

As long as the sellers that arrive, buy from here and not ebay things wil continue to grow, persistance is what is needed, it isn't going to happen overnight, patience and persistance will bring its rewards.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverGem View Post
    i DONT KNOW CRYSTAL A LOT of Ebayers come here because they are fed up of Ebay but most of them are sellers. Buyers ? Im still waiting to see if there is buyers or not ....... I have a lot a viewing on my jewelry but is it buyers or Sellers who want to see what I am selling ? that is the main question. But sometimes sellers are buyers too.... So let see a little longer what it going to happen
    are you advertising your store ??????? read some threads don`t forget email your old customers tell them it is free to join as a buyer add a buddy link to your email signature your on a practically free site here you cannot expect the owners to advertise big time so if you do a small bit it is helping everyone

Default sort of newbie ??

hi there i have been a member for quite a while but not bought or sold anything on here for a very long while.
    right here goes,i live in a place called Denholme which is in between Halifax & Keighley, my name is related to products i used to sell.
    Handcrafted Swarovski crystals all set in or on silver.
    however the jewellery market now appears to be flooded with every man and his dog doing it.
    in the next few weeks i will be starting a new venture doing popcorn on a large scale some will be e-number free ie flavour only i intend to do about 10/15 different flavours.
    how many auction do i need to do before i can do sell it now.
    Thanks in advance

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crystalgazer View Post
    hi there i have been a member for quite a while but not bought or sold anything on here for a very long while.
    right here goes,i live in a place called Denholme which is in between Halifax & Keighley, my name is related to products i used to sell.
    Handcrafted Swarovski crystals all set in or on silver.
    however the jewellery market now appears to be flooded with every man and his dog doing it.
    in the next few weeks i will be starting a new venture doing popcorn on a large scale some will be e-number free ie flavour only i intend to do about 10/15 different flavours.
    how many auction do i need to do before i can do sell it now.
    Thanks in advance
    welcome ( back) to ebid. here's a link to the ebid help pages on membership levels. Buy it now is available to seller+ level http://uk.ebid.net/help_register.php

thanks 4 that will check it out later.

Quote Originally Posted by kengillam View Post
    As long as the sellers that arrive, buy from here and not ebay things wil continue to grow, persistance is what is needed, it isn't going to happen overnight, patience and persistance will bring its rewards.
    Bought more then I've sold so far and I came here as a seller.

Thread Information