Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Moving house - so listing lots!

Smile Moving house - so listing lots!

Hi -

We're hoping to move next year - so we are going to be gradually selling off bits and pieces that are new - from our businesses.

We are also going to be gradually listing items from the house that we are not able to take with us, as second hand, or 'used'.

Hope to see you around!

T40
    Last edited by tompkins40; 11th April 2008 at 12:44 PM.

Now got a few bits and bobs on the site - solar charge controllers, beads and bead kits (if you want any special colour sets listed, just let me know), eco-friendly light bulbs - that kinda thing.

Very happy to see you - do visit soon!

Lots more still to list (soon as work is a bit quieter!)

T40

Default Beads and beaders - jewellery-making kits

Hi

I have listed some more bead types - lots more still to come - lots of lovely spring colours.

Hoping to get the PV solar panels listed soon, for delivery/pick up to anyone living in or near north Essex/Suffolk/Norfolk.

Looking forward to seeing you soon -

T40

With the beads - if there are any colour types you'd like me to list for the kits - just let me know and I'll put them together for you.

best for now - T40

Hi again -

Looking forward to seeing you for beads, storage boxes and solar goods!

Best for now -

T40

As summer approaches - don't forget we sell solar bits and bobs - do your bit for the environment and make sure you don't get caught out by future power cuts!

With the beads - if there are any colour types you'd like me to list for the kits - just let me know and I'll put them together for you.

I have all kinds of colours and styles of beads - just not had time to list more yet - but do get in touch if there's anything you'd like me to add in the meantime.

Looking forward to welcoming you to my goodies!

T40

Thread Information