My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Ebay to Ebid.

Default Ebay to Ebid.

Had to do it. All the hype that theifbay thru out regarding lower fees etc. This is like paradise. Thanks to my first customer who ironically lived close by. Way to go Ebid. I certainly hope it takes off here in the US of A.

Check out our Motorcycle helmets. We'll have Maxpedition Hard Use Outdoor gear soon too.

Look forward to making friends and business contacts.

Ciao,

Adrian
    Regards,

Adrian

http://us.ebid.net/stores/MaxHelmetSupply-com-on-Ebid

www.maxhelmetsupply.com
    Motorcycle helmets and more
    Maxpedition "Hard Use" Outdoor gear too.

Hi Adrian and welcome!

Hope it goes well for you here - it certainly sounds like you are off to a good start!!

Best of luck -

T40

Thank you. The same for you.
    Regards,

Adrian

http://us.ebid.net/stores/MaxHelmetSupply-com-on-Ebid

www.maxhelmetsupply.com
    Motorcycle helmets and more
    Maxpedition "Hard Use" Outdoor gear too.

Red face Ebay to Ebid NERVOUS!!

So I took the plunge and said goodbye to "Feebay", but now Im nervous as I left my feedback behind, sort of starting new with NO credibility. The fees are definately better here just hope the traffic builds. I am sure the oldies are seeing a huge refugee influx from the Feebay, what are your views on Ebid sales? Would be interested to hear from the established Ebidders.
    http://us.ebid.net/stores/DAISYS-DOG-DUDS
    Designer Dog Clothing For the Frugal Dog

Hi -

A lot are in the same boat as you, so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

The advice the old-timers tend to give is to tell your old customers where you can now be found, and to buy some possibly 'low value' items to get yourself some feedback.

Me, I use the same trading name I did on the other side, so anyone can see what my FB was - 100%!

Relax, have fun - it will be slower to start with - but then it's not costing you anything while youre waiting for the first bits of FB to get you established.

Best - T40

Forum Newbie
    Worcestershire, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View uk121's Feedback (+338)
    All-About uk121
    View uk121's Listings
    Forum Posts

Unhappy left ebay & came over

hi all, i have just finished emailing all my previous buyers from ebay, ive introduced myself and ebid and i have been sending small posters with the last of my parcels sent out. All i can do now is wait and see if i get any sales. Also does anyone know if ebay would go mad with me emailing their buyer/sellers etc????????? i do not really care as they have blocked my account for a mistake they did on my account and made me feel as though i had done somthing Illegal.
    Is there anyone else in this situation, as im feeling abit lonely at the moment.
    The other thing that i forgot to do when i actually joined ebid was to use my ebay seller ID so the 100's of previous buyers could have recognised me here.
    never mind. (does anyone know if it possible to change my ID onebid???)
    sab.

Forum Newbie
    All-About unclebill
    View unclebill's Listings
    Forum Posts

Talking New to Ebid

The way I understand it Ebid has been around for years in the UK and other European Countries but is fairly new to the US market! (someone tell me if I am wrong) . As more people come over and more people find out about Ebid Sales will build for all of us. I had an Ebay store under the name Uncle Bills Discount Outlet and plan to upgrade and build a store on Ebid. The Idea of loosing my feedback rating was a little scary but I started at zero on Ebay and built a successful Business and I have no doubt I can do the same here. You will too!
    So far Everyone on this site has been very helpful, and display a willingness to share information that will help us succeed, and I look forward to helping others as well. Good Luck!

Uncle Bill

Don't feel lonely! There's lots of us here - and we've mostly all been through a similar process at some time or another.

Buying low value items gets you some FB to start you off - that's what folk suggested to me. If you also list some low value items - hopefully some will get sold to people doing the same thing - then you'll both get a foot on the FB ladder!

Good luck - and just post if you feel lonely again!

best - T40

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

THINGS DO SELL
    patience and looking up the tactical ways to sell are important i have jumped in this year with listing all of my new stuff and other bits on here i did not think i would sell lots ( been here 5 years making a few sales a month when i was bothered to list anything) this month i am getting close to 30 sales some from repeat buyers which is what this is all about , just keep promoting with emails flyers etc. it all helps

i was the biggest cynic going about ebid has most of the advertising they do is internet related , but now with google shopping most of our items are getting good exposure and thats pretty good marketing in my opinion , just don`t stop plugging ebid , anyone you can think of mention here always

Forum Newbie
    Worcestershire, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View uk121's Feedback (+338)
    All-About uk121
    View uk121's Listings
    Forum Posts

hi thank you all for your encouragement, i do not understand about the googles link but i will try to read about it.
    cheers all sab- oldbag79

Thread Information