Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ebid February Newsletter

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Ebid February Newsletter

For those who have trouble receiving ebid newsletters- This ones just arrived in my inbox. i've had to remove the pics to get it to post. Hopefully G & M will put an html version on the site somewhere!

eBid Headlines for February 2008

Welcome To Our February Newsletter
    Visit the Official eBid Store for Merchandise and Happy Hour Bargains
    iPod Touch £10 - Sat Nav £10 - 8MP Camera £10 - DVD Player £10 - PS3 40Gb £10

The Official eBid Store.
    Get your eBid merchandise, Buddy Point auctions and Happy Hour bargains all in one place. Don't forget to add us as a Favourite Store to get emailed our bargains each day.
    Bid using buddy points or buy it now - the official eBid merchandise plus lots more!

Welcome to the latest eBid Newsletter

This will be the first newsletter for our newly expanded International site members. We have now successfully incorporated 14 different countries in total, having recently opened our membership to South Africa, India, New Zealand and Singapore. Welcome to all!

News & Updates

Over 2,700 eBid Stores, over half a million separate auctions, millions of items, Buddy Points up for grabs with every purchase (or sale) you make and an ever increasing number of trans-Atlantic stores being set up all signify an upward trend for eBid. More sales, doubling advertising budget, improved search facilities, improved invoicing for sellers, instantly accessible seller information for prospective buyers, improved browsing experience and a new 'Job Lot' section opening soon on the main page. All of this and a constantly developing and improving bulk upload spreadsheet for serious sellers, what more could an intrepid online auction fan want? eBid really is making every effort to improve your buying and selling experiences online and we are always open to new suggestions. On our auction site, you are guaranteed to get a personal response, not a lengthy sequence of automated emails. This IS the auction site that listens to what it's members want.
    Want to earn some money? We are now offering £35 for each new user you send us that takes a Seller+ Lifetime account. This is available via Google Adsense, login to your account and pick up our CPA (cost per action) text ads and get that cash rolling in.

Bargain Spotting & Free T-Shirt Upgrade your Buyer or Seller account to Seller+ before March 3rd and, as well as getting no more auction fees for life for only £49.99 instead of £99.99, you'll also receive your FREE official eBid T-Shirt. We currently stock small, medium and large and hope to introduce XL soon.

Happy Hour has been exceptionally busy with bargains! Great examples include brand new Binatone Carrera X350 Sat Nav systems selling for £51, the Dyson DC07 Origin Silver Yellow Upright Vacuum Cleaner for under £85 and new digital photo frames selling for as little as £11! Don't miss our 'Happy Hour' £10 NO RESERVE auctions running every night between 6pm and 10pm. See front page for previews at any time. Sellers - book early to avoid disappointment.

Competition Time

Our last prizewinner was Stevepert! Loads of merchandise and a nice £50 bonus on its way! We've got another great chance for you to to pocket some eBid goodies and £50 to spend on site. If you fancy your chances of scooping the cash and other prizes in our latest competition, simply email your entry, along with your eBid username, name and address to competitions@eBid.net Winner's details will be notified by email and posted on the News section of the forum.

Would all entrants please note that in order to take part in our free competitions, your entries must include the following details:
    1) Answer to the competition question
    2) Your eBid username
    3) Name and address for sending out any prizes
    Incomplete entries are automatically deleted.

Question
    What is the starting bid price, in Buddy points, for an official eBid mousemat?

Finally, in order to keep eBid a friendly online community and to keep providing you with a safe trading environment, we would ask that you always report any activity that you suspect as being suspicious or in breach of the eBid rules.

Until next month,

Ed at the eBid Newsdesk

Handy Links: eBid Selling Rules ~ Forum Rules.

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

who is ed i thought it was gazza and mark

Default I got it today

well I posted that I had not had february newsletter.

hannah said it may be because I am using bt, then this afternoon I get it not even in my bulk.

now lets hope I get all the ones to follow.

Click on the Banner to go to my Store

http://uk.four.ebid.net/stores/Wizzy-Movie-Store

West Midlands, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View alm1995's Feedback (+9673)
    All-About alm1995
    View alm1995's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks for that HannaHolly have not received mine again (I am on BT) not in my junk folder either just scrutinized the lot, get well over 50 a day which my nephew who has a major website says it is a small amount he gets over 1000 a day
    alm1995

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Lingerie-Collections-Plus
    for your everyday ladies underwear needs

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Roberts-Books
    for Books | DVD's | Video's

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Stitch-Art-Originals
    for Cross Stitch, Craft and Haberdashery supplies

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Showcase
    for Costume Jewellery | House and Home

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/MaggiesOnlineStore
    A variety of used and new items

I am with Bt and haven't got it. Don't know if it may have ended up in junk folder, cos hubby emptied it several times this week and he may have overlooked it.
    Alm, my bulk is about 250 a day, so you are doing well.

Funnily enough....I am with BT too, and I did not receive it....not in my bulk folder either. I upgraded to seller+ but did not pay the whole price as I have been a member for nearly 5 years, so do I still receive my t-shirt..lol

For everything Mystical..Gothic, Dragons, Egyptian, Buddhas, Angels and more!
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Mystical-Encounter

Thanks very much for posting the newsletters - I'm still not receiving mine.

How often are they issued?

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

mine arrived a bit late it turned up about 5 minutes ago

Forum Saint
    View Cocksparrer's Feedback (+424)
    All-About Cocksparrer
    View Cocksparrer's Listings
    Forum Posts