Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

View Poll Results: Would you be happy for ebid to increase FVF to invest in advertising

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I would Support Increase

4 11.43%
  • No Happy As It Is

31 88.57%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Suggestion to bring ebid to the masses

Very usually when I hear about Ebay on the Radio or TV it's because someone is auctioning something unusual or just plain stupid. That sort of thing seems to be a magnet for the TV & Radio Newsrooms not to mention the Press. Hasn't anyone here got something in those catagories they could put up which could then be 'leaked' to the Media ?

View SaintYung's Feedback (+3)
    All-About SaintYung
    View SaintYung's Listings
    Forum Posts

How about Advertising on Stuff and T3 Megazine. plus Radio like BBC1xtra, Choice FM, KissFM Etc. Shouldnt cost fortune to do it i think
    SaintYung ebid Store: Nintendo Square

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/SaintYung-Nintendo-Square

One of the best ways is to get eBid to start showing up at the top of Google (and other) searches. The way to do that is relatively easy and that is to post links to eBid from your own sites and blogs, post eBid's URL in other online forums.

You should also use terms on your own web sites such as "online auctions," "ebay alternatives," etc. That will also help search engines to put eBid higher on their lists. If lots of sellers do this on thier own sites/blogs, it'll greatly help to get better attention on search engines which will, hopefully, drive more customers here.

Also, if someone has the time or energy, creating videos on YouTube and similar sources could also help point potential buyers to this site.

Just a thought.

Still waiting for my first sale.

Thread Information