eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: GreedBay Boycotters - Do you know your DSR?

Default GreedBay Boycotters - Do you know your DSR?

After receiving 100% approval as a buyer and a seller on GreedBay for years, I just learned that you CAN look up your DSR (Detailed Seller Reviews). You can check your's at:

http://www.dsrwatch.com/

How does DSRWatch get these ratings? I just looked up mine and was DISGUSTED to see that I got my first ever ding for:

Shipping time 4.7

Shipping and handling charges 4.7

I have ALWAYS had a 100% rating and send EVERYTHING out IMMEDIATELY and only charge ACTUAL SHIPPING COSTS, not a penny more. My only guess is that I had a clown who won an auction last week (my last on GreedBay) and refused to respond to my invoices. When he finally did, I IMMEDIATELY shipped the item to him. FYI, he paid on Thursday night, the item was shipped yesterday (Friday) and he received it today. In addition, I only charged actual postage (which was also clearly listed on the auction).

If you haven't already, join the Boycott against GreedBay today.

Forum Lurker
    View cvd's Feedback (+10)
    All-About cvd
    View cvd's Listings
    Forum Posts

Unhappy I hear you!

Hi,

I only charged exact shipping too and still got a 4.6/5 on S&H because Canada Post charges three to five times what USPS does for the same service. So they naturally see me as a gouger.

Even after telling them to look on the envelope that I didn't make a penny, they STILL dinged me

Pretty much all (all the North American sales anyway) got their package within 7 days after payment. I have no idea why my shipping time is only 4.7
    Last edited by cvd; 2nd March 2008 at 06:42 AM.

Forum Saint
    View Cocksparrer's Feedback (+424)
    All-About Cocksparrer
    View Cocksparrer's Listings
    Forum Posts

I just checked mine and damn are they nasty little peeps, got ratings between 4.6 & 4.7 What they want me to fly it over to them free of charge. Glad im no longer on there. Thing is what you have to realise is some peeps take joyment out of trying to ruin your feedback & ratings I should know, Ive been there on eBid.

When you hit 4.6 ebay will put a message on all your listings THIS SELLER HAS A LOW RATING FOR ****** (whatever) guaranteed to make viewers click away from your listings!

And what does ebay give as guidance for DSR's 4 is 'Good' so most are being guided to give 4's part of them ensuring no one qualifies for the discounts in sellers fees.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

The whole thing just got too aggressive and too many hackers associated with it for my liking - not a nice place to be.

Who needs all that trouble?!
    T40

View madelaine's Feedback (+5881)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

You don't need a special website to look up your DSR. If you hover your mouse over your last star (the one with the grey bits unless you are a saint and a lucky saint at that), then the figure appears.

I do not charge just actual postage. I add a bit for paypal fees. I don't think charging actual postage helps with the DSRs as they are vulnerable to the irritated, unpleasant or just plain nasty buyer. Why can you be rated on postage charges when an item is listed as "collect only"?

I haven't quite left the other place, but I have 3 listings running there and 750 here so I think that makes me more committed to here, doesn't it? And I do tell every buyer I get there about ebid. I haven't told sellers but I will start that from today, if I do buy there.
    Last edited by madelaine; 2nd March 2008 at 10:02 AM.
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Unless you have ten of the stupid DSR ratings, you can't see your GreedBay ratings. Also, there's a new GreedBay Forum that I just saw post on delphi-

http://www.ebayboycott.info/forums/

I'm going to post there later today.

My rating is 4 4 on postage and when they hide my listings i wont bother to list .
    Will just keep shop for my regular customers who dont want to come here and buy cheaper.
    Its a good fee grabing strategy from feepay those with poor ratings will increase the price, lower the postage and pay a higher FVF.
    There is one seller with over 1500 negs scoring 4 stars average and still selling 30 - 50 items a day.

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well this is interesting. I haven't sold on ebay in a long time- only 2 items in the past 12 months and here's the feedback they left

Aug 07 super fast sale A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

March 07 ULTRA RAPIDE EXCELLENTE TRANSACTION+++++++++++++++++++++++

Two very happy buyers ?

When did the DSR ratings come in? I wasn't sure that I would have any transactions in the period. However apparently I do because I have a shipping time rating of 4.5 from 2 transcations Now do my two buyers look like they were unhappy with the shipping time or is this feebays way of making sure i dont qualify for any discounted fees

Thread Information