Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Gemstone jewellery for a lot less than retail. Hand made by me!!

Default Gemstone jewellery for a lot less than retail. Hand made by me!!

I can assure you that the jewellery I sell is a lot less than retail. I know this because I'm selling it at a loss !!!

I only list my jewellery so that I can get a bit of money back in order to continue my hobby. I have set the stones in all the jewellery that I sell.

So buy safe in the knowledge that you wont be buying a piece of mass produced junk. You'll be buying a beautiful, unique, one-of-a-kind item that no-one else has.

Visit my auctions and see what I have

(Please note - only one auction up at present. More to come soon)

Quote Originally Posted by PorkpiePaul View Post
    I can assure you that the jewellery I sell is a lot less than retail. I know this because I'm selling it at a loss !!!

I only list my jewellery so that I can get a bit of money back in order to continue my hobby. I have set the stones in all the jewellery that I sell.

So buy safe in the knowledge that you wont be buying a piece of mass produced junk. You'll be buying a beautiful, unique, one-of-a-kind item that no-one else has.

Visit my auctions and see what I have

(Please note - only one auction up at present. More to come soon)
    Was just going to say, don't forget to add a link to your store...and/or a signature at the bottom of all your posts so we can find your items and store easily!

Many thanks for your help Much appreciated.

3 new listings!! Gold plated jewellery - A red Garnet pendant necklace, a Hematite bracelet and a Cats Eye bracelet. Some beautiful items I made being sold at rock bottom prices. Have a look and see!

These are very beautiful and look very well-made - best of luck with this - you deserve to do well.

I think your link is still not working properly, however - you might want to go ask on the Kitchen Table for some help with this (I had the same problem to start with!)

best - t40

Thank you tompkins40 I appreciate the comments. And thanks for the signature heads up, I think I've fixed it now.

Thread Information