Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 36 of 85 FirstFirst ... 262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Second-Life - Promote eBid for peanuts!

View rupert691's Feedback (+2286)
    All-About rupert691
    View rupert691's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Ads on sale!

Quote Originally Posted by madelaine View Post
    I've joined.. but I can't sign in! I'll try again tomorrow. I only want to have a look at the ebid stuff. I really haven't time for this as well as facebook, myspace, flickr and bebo.
    Hi Madelaine,

Yes, follow Michaela's instructions and you should be able to get on SL (PC permitting). It'd be great to see you sometime and you could meet our growing group. (I too gave up with Facebook, too many sheep for my liking ).

Oh.... and some of us have the adverts now on sale! Can't plug them here for obvious reasons, but will do on the 'plug' thread. Michalea, Peggy & Wendy please feel free to bump and plug that thread (for your own Ads) when you feel it's needed.

May not get on SL much this evening, as I've got a few to design already !

We will continue to keep everyone updated on the Project, it's forthcoming 'Opening' and events etc.

Once again a very BIG thank you to all who have helped to make this Project work, and who shared my enthusiasm for it. It would not have worked without you all!

All the best for now, Simon.
    Promote your eBid Sales with us on 'Second-Life'. If you'd like to join the SL eBid Group, please PM me for an Invite to help Promote your eBid Store/Listings!

'Rupert's Books' for Unusual used books!

Thumbs up Well done!

Hi Simon and everyone else,

I have been following your regular updates with great interest (along with many other people I'm sure) and just wanted to say well done on a fantastic achievement so far! The progress you and the group have made in driving this project through in such a short amount of time has been remarkable.

I tried the tutorial on Second Life very briefly a few months ago (and even 'met' you for a couple of minutes) but ran into a glitch at the time and never returned. I don't think I'd have enough spare time to become a true SL 'disciple' but I might try to pop in some time at the weekend and see if I can get past the point I was at before...providing I can remember my login details that is!

Anyway, I just wanted to wish you and the group all the best with your venture - I think there's really great potential and I'm now off to buy some of your ad space before someone beats me to it.

Matt

Rock, Pop, Indie, Dance and more CDs

View rupert691's Feedback (+2286)
    All-About rupert691
    View rupert691's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hypn0t0ad View Post
    Hi Simon and everyone else,

I have been following your regular updates with great interest (along with many other people I'm sure) and just wanted to say well done on a fantastic achievement so far! The progress you and the group have made in driving this project through in such a short amount of time has been remarkable.

I tried the tutorial on Second Life very briefly a few months ago (and even 'met' you for a couple of minutes) but ran into a glitch at the time and never returned. I don't think I'd have enough spare time to become a true SL 'disciple' but I might try to pop in some time at the weekend and see if I can get past the point I was at before...providing I can remember my login details that is!

Anyway, I just wanted to wish you and the group all the best with your venture - I think there's really great potential and I'm now off to buy some of your ad space before someone beats me to it.

Matt
    Hi Matt!

Thank you very much for your kind comments about our Project! I'm extremely pleased that we've finally 'got there'! I am very grateful for your support!

Yes, please come along to the Mall sometime and say 'Hi!', - usually someone from the Group hanging round in close proximity (Lottie's house out the front LOL), and there are so many great, friendly, new members joining all the time now!

Many thanks once again Matt!

All the best, Simon.
    Promote your eBid Sales with us on 'Second-Life'. If you'd like to join the SL eBid Group, please PM me for an Invite to help Promote your eBid Store/Listings!

'Rupert's Books' for Unusual used books!

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Matt,
    I would like to add my thanks for your support.

There has been a lot of work to get to this point and there will be a lot more. Hopefully there will be several purchase adverts and more hopefully there will be an increase in sales because of the mall project. A lot of work will still be needed as we plan to do things to bring SL people into the mall.

A great big huge thanks to all who have supported us in this endeavor

Blessings,
    Peggy
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

Forum Newbie
    View HockeyBiz's Feedback (+3)
    All-About HockeyBiz
    View HockeyBiz's Listings
    Forum Posts

thks Lottie..I'm hesitant about getting into SL as i spend to much on the computer now. I am curious though. Who do I send my info to? Do I need to join to do that?

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyBiz View Post
    thks Lottie..I'm hesitant about getting into SL as i spend to much on the computer now. I am curious though. Who do I send my info to? Do I need to join to do that?
    Hi HockeyBiz,
    Lottie will be along later but if you mean to join the SL eBid group you will need to be a member of Second Life.

If you are wanting to get one of the adverts, you can search second life in the eBid listings and find some.

SL can be time consuming but I am hoping the mall project to promote eBid will be worth it.

Blessings,
    Peggy
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

View Rednosty's Feedback (+998)
    All-About Rednosty
    View Rednosty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hey Guys Starting to look Good! Erm Just one thing I could NOT get any of the Links to Ebid to work....No ones!......Tried Ig's amd My Own. Also The free section Looks "Messy" Would look much better if you do them all the same size! Good work Keep it up!

Vintage Mechanical and Quartz Watches
    and collectables

Click on the link to enter my store

Why not visit my New Store. Where you will find almost anything

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Rednostys-All-Sorts-Store

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyBiz View Post
    Hi HockeyBiz

The information for your ad should be emailed to us upon the purchase of your advertising space.

You don't have to be a member of Second Life to advertise on there with us. The ads are prepared and placed by us using the information you supply. We will then send you an email with a picture of your ad in place.

We understand that second Life can be daunting and time consuming which is why we handle the advertising on your behalf.

However anyone wishing to come and view their ad in person would have to join Second Life to do that and would be warmly welcomed by all in the group.

Kind regards
    Wendy

Forum Lurker
    View lottie2005's Feedback (+177)
    All-About lottie2005
    View lottie2005's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Nosty,
    Just going on to SL now to see whats happening with the ads.
    Thanks for letting us know.
    Kind regards,
    Michaela.

Forum Lurker
    View lottie2005's Feedback (+177)
    All-About lottie2005
    View lottie2005's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi all,
    Matt,
    Thankyou for your words of support.We have all moved along amazingly in the past few months and learnt so much.I think we signed up at the same time if i remember correctly.It would be nice to see you soon "in world".Though the hours worked on the project have been very long.I did not feel this tired when my children were newborn.
    HockeyBiz,
    Thankyou for your intrest.
    Simon,
    I hope you got my email.I will set permissions at the beach house so you can try it there.Just put it inside as it is residential only area.Please dont knock my house down.LOL. Scripts are down by the way,at the mall.I will see what i can do.
    Disapointing that G&M have not got back too you yet re the opening.Easter weekend too.
    Kind regards,
    Michaela.

Thread Information