Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 65 of 136 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115 ... LastLast

Thread: Has Ebay Finally Shot Itself In the Foot?

Forum Lurker
    View bidnwin's Feedback (+16)
    All-About bidnwin
    View bidnwin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default What a scoop for ebay!

Diverting from topic, hows this for an ebay headline, what a gem, better behave Yvonne with those x's, ha, ha.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1165282.ece

Now there is a listing that should have been pulled, definitely would not happen on ebid ? You recon' ?

Forum Lurker
    View bidnwin's Feedback (+16)
    All-About bidnwin
    View bidnwin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Wink Ebid will fill the void - for sure

Ugh, got to get rid on this 'orrible Geordie stima, there 'tis done.
    Sorry to disappoint Yvonne, Northumbrian, thanks for the greeting, x made my day, lol.

Yes missangiescorner, but I will take advantage of the affiliate and buddy program, makes it more worthwhile. One of the items I sell will hopefully bring some of my buyers. Thanks for the welcome.

Strikes me Ken there are similarities with ebid and tbar ie: lack of buyers, but I believe this will improve, they certainly have some cracking ideas and policies and with the affiliate program it certainly gives incentive to put yourself out.
    I for one must bring some buyers here as I am cutting my nose off so as to speak due to a matter of principle and it is costing me. I definitely will not list on ebay under their current policies some would say that is silly but it is the only way they will change back if enough withdraw and I am hoping that ebid will fill the void that ebay are leaving, permanently...
    Good luck with those piccy's.

NOW THIS CANNOT BE BAD ~ Ebid saw a 50% increase in memberships during April, and for a 10-year-old site, an awesome growth rate ~ that has to warrant a huge thank you to ebay as the name ebid was popping up all over the place in the ebay forums with praises for ebid by those posting and that is how I came to be here, thanks to the lost the policy plot CEO and the pinks of ebay !!!
    Last edited by bidnwin; 25th May 2008 at 01:05 AM. Reason: mistake

Forum Diehard
    View kedo's Feedback (+4128)
    All-About kedo
    View kedo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by astro941 View Post
    Hi, If you take a look at the link http://www.buildaskill.com/blog/cate...ctions-stores/
    remember to scroll down below the ads and QXL and you will find some info regarding traffic and some recent info regarding Ebid.net.
    That's an interesting read. Thanks for posting that Les.

Hi, I am new here and just trying to get use to this site, i am a eBay powerseller and just had a buyer taking advantage of the new eBay changes!

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hironalirayhan View Post
    Hi, I am new here and just trying to get use to this site, i am a eBay powerseller and just had a buyer taking advantage of the new eBay changes!
    hi
    if you need any help just shout up here or on the kitchen table someone will find you lol
    wepay have made themselves the laughing stock of the stockmarkets

i must go check see if i can spend this dollar on 1 share i might get $1.20 back when they sort out this mess

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bidnwin View Post
    Ugh, got to get rid on this 'orrible Geordie stima, there 'tis done.
    Sorry to disappoint Yvonne, Northumbrian, thanks for the greeting, x made my day, lol.

Yes missangiescorner, but I will take advantage of the affiliate and buddy program, makes it more worthwhile. One of the items I sell will hopefully bring some of my buyers. Thanks for the welcome.

Strikes me Ken there are similarities with ebid and tbar ie: lack of buyers, but I believe this will improve, they certainly have some cracking ideas and policies and with the affiliate program it certainly gives incentive to put yourself out.
    I for one must bring some buyers here as I am cutting my nose off so as to speak due to a matter of principle and it is costing me. I definitely will not list on ebay under their current policies some would say that is silly but it is the only way they will change back if enough withdraw and I am hoping that ebid will fill the void that ebay are leaving, permanently...
    Good luck with those piccy's.

NOW THIS CANNOT BE BAD ~ Ebid saw a 50% increase in memberships during April, and for a 10-year-old site, an awesome growth rate ~ that has to warrant a huge thank you to ebay as the name ebid was popping up all over the place in the ebay forums with praises for ebid by those posting and that is how I came to be here, thanks to the lost the policy plot CEO and the pinks of ebay !!!
    Good for you for sticking to your resolution! I am too, no way will I go back there, in fact, I have no desire to go back there anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by jeweleffects View Post
    Good for you for sticking to your resolution! I am too, no way will I go back there, in fact, I have no desire to go back there anymore.
    Me neither (with the desire to go back).

I just wish there was a book market on here it would be nice to sell something .

I've had a few of them - gone from 100% to 99.3% due to 4 neutrals. I always leave feedback first anyway, so they've got no reason to act differently.

hironalirayhan
    Hi and welcome.
    Not been here long myself from the other side.
    Had a couple of buyers threatening to leave negative feedback for non delivery of goods.
    Got the proof of delivery on Royal Mail site that they had signed for the goods., so called their bluff and told them to post negative if they wanted but I would use all emails etc as evidence that they were trying to fraud and would report them to ebay, police whoever.
    Guess what?
    I then got positive feedback from them.
    What I have noticed is that the buyers are not leaving feedback like they used to.
    Any way good luck over here.
    Made my first sale the other day so things are starting to look up.
    Dan

View RockyWolf's Feedback (+1)
    All-About RockyWolf
    View RockyWolf's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bidnwin View Post
    Diverting from topic, hows this for an ebay headline, what a gem, better behave Yvonne with those x's, ha, ha.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1165282.ece

Now there is a listing that should have been pulled, definitely would not happen on ebid ? You recon' ?
    I was thinking you could of bought her and gave a good try out then sent her back as you dint wont her anymore then leave the seller neg feedback and get your cash back from paypal due to goods not fit for the intended use.. as this would only happen on eBay.

DONT CLICK THE BANNER BELOW YOU MIGHT FIND SOMETHING YOU LIKE
    " No Longer a slave to eBay's greed"

Thread Information