Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 73 of 136 FirstFirst ... 23636465666768697071727374757677787980818283123 ... LastLast

Thread: Has Ebay Finally Shot Itself In the Foot?

View RockyWolf's Feedback (+1)
    All-About RockyWolf
    View RockyWolf's Listings
    Forum Posts

My one and only neg was given to me by mistake in my early days of treading and was meant for another seller that he had traded with a total eBay noob not looking at what he was pressing I did nothing about it at the time as I thought it was not that much of a big issue but found it took so long to get your feedback to 100% unreal
    what gets me I was just looking at a few things that I cant get on eBid live steam rollers by Mamod there is one I have been trying to find..found one tonight but looking at the past feedback of the seller I would run and have done so disgracefulnesses was a under statement and god only know why this seller was just left to carry on like he has only knows (we know why don't we eBay is only interested in getting there buck from the treading) you could see that this seller had been bought in front of eBays firing squad but left to tread on after being reported.. makes you laugh if not cry how most of us wont to tread with respect of our customers pushing ourself's just that little bit more to give our customers better service all the time. eBay know they have a problem with some very bad sellers but to go this crazy with there sellers is hypocrisy on a grand scale.. and like John points out above shrewd+evil will be having the time of there lifes trying it on with eBay's long term respectful sellers.
    " No Longer a slave to eBay's greed"

Forum Newbie
    View Heruur's Feedback (+180)
    All-About Heruur
    View Heruur's Listings
    Forum Posts

Angry Angry and need to vent...

Just had some creep blow up an argon laser, now they are threatening to charge back pay pal, and neg me IF i don't refund their money AND let them keep it or pay them to ship it back by EXPRESS MAIL.

The sick part is i know pay pal will screw me if he files a SNAD claim, he admitted to killing it by hooking it up wrong. So odds are, out the money, out the item, and negged for good measure because he had the IQ of moss!

Heruur Electronic Specialties Co.
    ~If you can DREAM of it We can build it!~
    http://us.nine.ebid.net/perl/main.cg...arch&type=user

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Heruur View Post
    Just had some creep blow up an argon laser, now they are threatening to charge back pay pal, and neg me IF i don't refund their money AND let them keep it or pay them to ship it back by EXPRESS MAIL.

The sick part is i know pay pal will screw me if he files a SNAD claim, he admitted to killing it by hooking it up wrong. So odds are, out the money, out the item, and negged for good measure because he had the IQ of moss!

If he admitted it in an email, send it along to paypal as proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Heruur View Post

Just close your Thiefpal account and open a new one. That's what I've done before when I've sensed buyers were about to try it on. That way Thiefpal can't do a chargeback on you.

afternoon all..iv just been on THAT OTHER SITE, to catch up on the group postings on feedback ect,and while there had a browse through the catagory of auctions i used to list on...It looks like a lot of the "small" sellers have had accounts put on hold,as its practically dominated by "big" sellers listing loads and loads of mass produced identical items...Prices seem high too, theres not that many on there at the moment,selling the unusual,or low starting bid items...has anyone noticed if there seem to be more auctions on here,since the feedback change came into place over there?
    Hope everyones having a lovely day,and looking foward to a relaxing weekend.
    love and light julie.

forgot to say, my first few auctions have just gone through, without any sold, which is a disapointment..still im new,and i shall continue,and not let it get me down..its strange though,as everything used to sell over there..and on the surface the figures looked good...monthly i usually had an income of £200 plus, however if i figured out how much e bay took off this, plus paypal, then ...well...im rubbish at sums, but i know they took of their wack...so im really enjoying this fresh start...jx

View RockyWolf's Feedback (+1)
    All-About RockyWolf
    View RockyWolf's Listings
    Forum Posts

Stick with it Julie and keep networking your old customer base from eBay as the more they hear and see eBid the more likely they are to come and visit us/you.. I take it you have had your name changed on eBid.

Wishing You good things for the weeks and months to come
    " No Longer a slave to eBay's greed"

Forum Lurker
    View cldiva's Feedback (+17)
    All-About cldiva
    View cldiva's Listings
    Forum Posts

I love the idea of adding a flyer to alert customers that I'm now here on eBid. I'll work on that this weekend. I've been adding a note when I notfy them that I shipped their packge that I'll be happy to list any of my ebay items for them for less here on eBid. It will take me a while to get everything listed here. Without any feedback, I think potential buyers are hesitant to give me their business. Do you think eBid will run T.V. ads like ebay does so people know it exists? I found it doing a search for a new place to sell.
    View my listings:
    http://us.three.ebid.net/perl/main.c...arch&type=user
    Use my Buddy Link & join, buy & sell on eBid for FREE:
    http://us.three.ebid.net/perl/normal...=register-main

cldiva I did suggest that buying a few items to kickstart your feedback would be a good idea, always looks better than a zero.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

I think there's been a general downturn, eBay sales were well down anyway on what I used to get, to the point where relisting the unsold was wiping out the profit from the sold items.

Put that together with no-one having heard of here, and it's bound to be quiet. I've sold nothing but a pair of shorts (still), and I'm taking the view that I'm going to have to treat my shop on this site like i would if I had my own website. I've made flyers and compliment slips as well, and they're all going out in my sales from other places.

it's made no difference whatever so far...

Thread Information