eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1920212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: (((hugs))) for buttons and bows

Quote Originally Posted by shelleywelley View Post
    Lol @ hat and abba wig, at least you have your sense of humour

You may not even lose your hair, not everybody does.

Will keep my fingers crossed for you that they find the best treatment for you with the least side effects.

Finally got my op tomorrow, unless they change their minds again. Surgeon decided last week he wanted me in sooner, but this is the same surgeon who 2 weeks ago decided he didn't have time for me. Got to love the NHS
    You wanna here me sing dancing queen. and I can ask for a butty and a cup of coffee in Swedish

View shelleywelley's Feedback (+391)
    All-About shelleywelley
    View shelleywelley's Listings
    Forum Posts

I wish I could Lin, don't think the trust would go for it

Basically I was meant to have a procedure, which to be fair I wasn't sure was what I needed but docs said I did, plus investigations including biopsy's to see why I am in so much pain.

They cancelled my first op as I was classed as high risk due to previous blood clot following a c-section, this was re-arranged and duly cancelled 23 hours before I was due to go in. Date re-arranged for dec 12 but got a call last week to go in 28th as surgeon wanted me in sooner.

Surgeon arrives this morning, scans through my notes and notices I had a section and claims not to have known about it and that the procedure is now not possible, wasn't interested in going ahead with the biopsy etc.

What annoyed me more than anything, is how he could not know, it's all over my notes, if he could be bothered to look and why not do the other stuff as theatre was already booked and everything arranged. Instead I am being referred back to the clinic I've been going to for the last 4 years, and left to suffer

All-About shelleywelley
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    You wanna here me sing dancing queen. and I can ask for a butty and a cup of coffee in Swedish

PMSL that must come in really useful in Llandudno

Rotherham, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View PATRIOT73's Feedback (+173)
    All-About PATRIOT73
    View PATRIOT73's Listings
    Forum Posts

I am in so much pain.
    it called the gruesum 3sum
    "WALKING IS DEFINITELY OVERRATED"

I wish I could Lin, don't think the trust would go for it

Basically I was meant to have a procedure, which to be fair I wasn't sure was what I needed but docs said I did, plus investigations including biopsy's to see why I am in so much pain.

They cancelled my first op as I was classed as high risk due to previous blood clot following a c-section, this was re-arranged and duly cancelled 23 hours before I was due to go in. Date re-arranged for dec 12 but got a call last week to go in 28th as surgeon wanted me in sooner.

Surgeon arrives this morning, scans through my notes and notices I had a section and claims not to have known about it and that the procedure is now not possible, wasn't interested in going ahead with the biopsy etc.

What annoyed me more than anything, is how he could not know, it's all over my notes, if he could be bothered to look and why not do the other stuff as theatre was already booked and everything arranged. Instead I am being referred back to the clinic I've been going to for the last 4 years, and left to suffer
    I would ask the clinic to get a second oppinion if I were you, lets face it its going to be quicker than all the bumming around they are doing.
    Whats the biopsy for, what do they think you have ? pm me the reply if you want.

Rotherham, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View PATRIOT73's Feedback (+173)
    All-About PATRIOT73
    View PATRIOT73's Listings
    Forum Posts

Shuuuuuuuuuurup you, cheeky little imp
    me a imp neva..........cheeky yes,imp no

u ok butti
    "WALKING IS DEFINITELY OVERRATED"

So sorry to hear what has happened Shelley!...

All-About shelleywelley
    Forum Posts

I would ask the clinic to get a second oppinion if I were you, lets face it its going to be quicker than all the bumming around they are doing.
    Whats the biopsy for, what do they think you have ? pm me the reply if you want.
    I have no idea what they were going to biopsy or what for, they haven't said anything, but you can imagine the sort of thoughts going through my head. It's like as if I am wasting their time

I have now been in pain for about 4 years, with the pain getting steadily worse. Most days I am in the bath at 3am trying to ease the pain with hot water, other times I have heat packs and a tens machine strapped to me. I take the Tramadol and Co-codamol, the docs won't give me anything else for fear of me becoming addicted to them. If I had a broken leg, or something else they could see it may be different.

ROFL (well have to laugh or I'd cry) while typing this Postie just brought my new clinic appointment 5 Jan 09 FFS

View slinkyri's Feedback (+2931)
    All-About slinkyri
    View slinkyri's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have no idea what they were going to biopsy or what for, they haven't said anything, but you can imagine the sort of thoughts going through my head. It's like as if I am wasting their time

I have now been in pain for about 4 years, with the pain getting steadily worse. Most days I am in the bath at 3am trying to ease the pain with hot water, other times I have heat packs and a tens machine strapped to me. I take the Tramadol and Co-codamol, the docs won't give me anything else for fear of me becoming addicted to them. If I had a broken leg, or something else they could see it may be different.

ROFL (well have to laugh or I'd cry) while typing this Postie just brought my new clinic appointment 5 Jan 09 FFS
    dunno what to say shell it's appalling I've known you all that time and can't imagine what it is like for you day in and day out..... what lin said about getting a second opinion? didn't you already do that or not? I can't remember now. I so hope you get this trouble sorted out soon but now you have to get over xmas too (((((((hugs))))))) xxxxxx

Thread Information