eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Oh blast, darn, heck and pshaw! Google fees.

Whew! Rest assured, these big companies are so poorly organized that they would never be able to do something so sophisticated as link a negative comment back to a user (and then punish them). Staff too busy taking coffee breaks and attending motivation meetings.

Just a thought, do they have different business membership levels? Seems if they are asking you to add business URL, they are assuming you are a super big business and need that? Maybe other levels require less and you just need to change your status?

Forum Newbie
    All-About WorldwideGameDepot
    View WorldwideGameDepot's Listings
    Forum Posts

Post Payment Method Acceptance

We've read a lot of discussions here regarding payment methods and are quite overwhelmed with the comments left! We have for a while attempted to find a better payment method than PayPal and have never yet to find one.

Some companies will ask for a monthly fee, others will have higher rates, some may have lower rates yet charge to withdraw money, etc. We have determined that the company chosen depends on the volume of sales anyone incurs.

In our case, we'll never negotiate with a company who charges fees for withdrawal to a bank or viceversa. We'll never negotiate with a company who charges a monthly fee for usage. Not every month can a seller quite say that he or she made a blasting sale for such month. We've had no problems with PayPal. The only issue we have with Google Checkout is that their chargeback policy isn't too convincing. We've never tried PPPay. We attempted to sign up for PPPay and it has no space to put a USA address. We'll see how things continue to develop.
    Last edited by WorldwideGameDepot; 29th April 2009 at 03:08 AM. Reason: Mispelling

World... You might want to take a look at Revolutionary Money Exchange. It's only good for US buyers/sellers, but can't beat the rate.....free.

All this goes to prove that loyalty is for suckers.

Big businesses don't like little people competing with them. What do you think will happen if eBid gets big and successful? Think they'll reward us little folk who supported them through the early years? Dream on.

I used PooPal for years because it wasn't much worse than the alternative. Now those other companies want to charge more... making PooPal look better and better all the time.

I've been with eBid for nearly a year now, and have enjoyed the experience. But I'll be ready when the first knife goes in my back. Good things don't last forever.
    ================

The biggest truths are always left unsaid.

The biggest lies are repeated endlessly.

I use to be on a game site and it was very new and was always disconecting in the middle of games, we all put up with it as we new we would get a great site in the end.
    But when it was stabalised and more popular they imposed massive fees and us idiots that helped to build the site were ditched.
    Lesson well learnt.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BAGHAG999 View Post
    If PPPay were to reinvent it self i would go back to using it.
    Same here.

Forum Saint
    View RonOne's Feedback (+4296)
    All-About RonOne
    View RonOne's Listings
    Forum Posts

If PPPay were to stop all this nonsense of claiming,
    and were to pay any money straight into our bank accounts like Google.
    It would be great. But I suppose it would not be profitable.
    And ebid would have to increase its rates aswell.

Thread Information