Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 49 of 136 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999 ... LastLast

Thread: Has Ebay Finally Shot Itself In the Foot?

View bloss000's Feedback (+225)
    All-About bloss000
    View bloss000's Listings
    Forum Posts

Yes they definitely have now - the new feedback system started today. Although my score has gone up because they finally decided to acknowledge each purchase - my percentage has gone from 100% to 99.9% because of a neutral; left by an 'idiot' who didn't bother to tell me her brand new item didn't fit!!?? Since when are neutrals counted against you? What a joke!!

The forum is full of powersellers whose percentage has all gone down - expect a new influx of sellers wanting to join - hooray!

I guess every cloud has silver lining...

Don't look on the forums, it is full of furious powersellers. I didn't know that it was just the negative fb thing that was changing but the scores as well. I am lucky mine has went up after it was ruined by a nasty powerseller that sold me an incomplete item 2 years ago.

There is worse to come as only 5% of people visit the forums so many people don't know about these changes.

I am certainly not happy about being held at a buyers mercy over getting a neg. After all ebay could not care less about it

My feedback on the darkside has gone up too as a result of todays changes, and I'm still on 100% but definitely not happy about not being able to leave justified negative feedback for buyers if necessary.

This forum is so addictive. I need to focus less on chatting and more on listing. Someone please send me back to my Ebid to fill my stores. LOL!!!
    Ebid Charity Challenge £250 in aid of Cancer Research UK. Come and look at my stores for bargain auctions:

Ebid Charity Challenge = £21.12/£250

View bloss000's Feedback (+225)
    All-About bloss000
    View bloss000's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by This_year View Post
    Don't look on the forums, it is full of furious powersellers. I didn't know that it was just the negative fb thing that was changing but the scores as well. I am lucky mine has went up after it was ruined by a nasty powerseller that sold me an incomplete item 2 years ago.

There is worse to come as only 5% of people visit the forums so many people don't know about these changes.

I am certainly not happy about being held at a buyers mercy over getting a neg. After all ebay could not care less about it
    I don't very often and I never write on there - as you say they are all very angry; especially today!

I have down sized my business over there due to recent changes but will have to look carefully at whether it is worth continuing there at all. Sales are very slow and when I have buyers that don't e-mail or pay after 7 days - I wonder what the point is when I can't even neg. them to warn others and for wasting my time!

Maybe it's about time we started writing to BBC Watchdog to point out the changes and at the same time get in a plug for eBid?
    Click for bargain auctions!

Dropbox for 2GB of offsite storage to simplify your life. Click here, to get an extra 500MB of space!

Forum Newbie
    View Heruur's Feedback (+180)
    All-About Heruur
    View Heruur's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thumbs down NNFB policy is effective in US early... today...

Tried to leave a neut for a bidder (that really deserved to be negged) Guess what happened? Ebay commuted his neut to a POSITIVE, and left a guy who opted out of a purchase JUST BELOW him on the FB list his NEUT...

YES!!! You read it right 2 people got the same exact FB, even though i was only trying to leave FB for ONE BUYER. The one that was supposed to get the neut got a POZ and the other guy who wasn't going to get any FB at all got a NEUT! That's F'ed UP!!!

At this point' i'm more than a little scared to leave any FB at all on the dark side!

Heruur Electronic Specialties Co.
    ~If you can DREAM of it We can build it!~
    http://us.nine.ebid.net/perl/main.cg...arch&type=user

Here they come
    Last edited by stampsulove; 27th November 2008 at 02:29 PM.
    Myositis in Focus : my website on the awareness of the Muscle inflammatory disease

My Daily Journal : my Daily Blog " Living with Dermatomyositis

Years Gone By My Genealogy and Family History store

Quote Originally Posted by Heruur View Post
    Tried to leave a neut for a bidder (that really deserved to be negged) Guess what happened? Ebay commuted his neut to a POSITIVE, and left a guy who opted out of a purchase JUST BELOW him on the FB list his NEUT...

YES!!! You read it right 2 people got the same exact FB, even though i was only trying to leave FB for ONE BUYER. The one that was supposed to get the neut got a POZ and the other guy who wasn't going to get any FB at all got a NEUT! That's F'ed UP!!!

At this point' i'm more than a little scared to leave any FB at all on the dark side!

------------------------------
    oh brother, i wonder what they will come up with next. they are becoming pure criminals, slowly but surely. however, in my experience, such people, when they become to big for their bridges, WILL fall on their faces sooner or later. patience my friends, patience, justice will prevail.

Default ebay lost the plot

hi have been a seller on ebay for over 4 years and in that time have gained nearly 3000 feedbacks and had a reputation of 100 % , Because of the recent changes brought in by ebay my feedback has dropped because of a couple of people clicking the wrong button and leaving neutral instead of positive.
    why should 4 years of hard work be thrown down the drain because of stupid rules and price hikes there were over 500 post left by disgruntled sellers last night and alot were going to try ebid needless to say i have opened up a shop on here to see how it goes i just hope the owners of ebid take in the needs of sellers who after all are their bread and butter heres wishing for a bright and productive future with ebid.

ROFL! Stampsulove, what a superb cartoon. Did you draw it, or where did you find it??
    Click for bargain auctions!

Dropbox for 2GB of offsite storage to simplify your life. Click here, to get an extra 500MB of space!

Thread Information