Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Nice boots...

Quote Originally Posted by celticqueen View Post
    Hi everyone.
    I just won auction 19673709, the seller has no feedback. She has a very unusual name and her address doesn't show up on 192.com. I haven't paid yet as it all feels a bit fishy. I don't know if I should publish her name on the forum but if you look up the number you will see her username.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice Boots, but I think this stuff coming from Asia market because real original Australian like this Boots cost from $110 to $150, and like many items in here which is worth some of money and sellers sell very cheap answer is always simple ''Asian Market''...this mean ''big'' items cost much less on Asia market because of living standard but same time all this ''big'' items can't match any same item from ''Euro'' or ''US'' quality standard and I personally think I am not sure a %100 this boots is not like original Australia boots but if you like it anyway pay it...

Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View celticqueen's Feedback (+28)
    All-About celticqueen
    View celticqueen's Listings
    Forum Posts

Actually it's not the sellers username that is worrying me, it's the fact that there is no street on the map corresponding with the address she gave, coupled with the fact that the name is most unusual (PM me if you want to know what it is) it surely must be false, what parent would lumber their child with a first name like that when the surname is what it is ! Sorry to be so cryptic but if this name is genuine I wouln't wish to embarras her. I bid on the item in good faith, taking note of her newness and lack of feedback - everyone has to start somewhere - It was only when saw the name and address that I became suspicious. When I received a message asking for £22 postage it didn't help matters. I feel very mean bidding on an item and not following through, but I do need reassurance that this is a geuine seller and not a scammer .That is the situation as it stands, I will post the outcome eventually.

tell them to take a walk re the postage.... the postage was only shown as £12 NOT £22 therefore you should only have to pay £12... if they dont like it tell them they are in breach of contract and inform support that the seller has increased the postage from the agreed (listed) price

View TonyBridger's Feedback (+252)
    All-About TonyBridger
    View TonyBridger's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DZAMBO View Post
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice Boots, but I think this stuff coming from Asia market because real original Australian like this Boots cost from $110 to $150, and like many items in here which is worth some of money and sellers sell very cheap answer is always simple ''Asian Market''...this mean ''big'' items cost much less on Asia market because of living standard but same time all this ''big'' items can't match any same item from ''Euro'' or ''US'' quality standard and I personally think I am not sure a %100 this boots is not like original Australia boots but if you like it anyway pay it...
    The company that owns the "UGG Australia" trademark moved their manufacturing process to China a number of years ago and none of their boots are now made in Australia. I am not sure but they may still be manufacturing a very small number in New Zealand.
    My posts only state my own opinions, unless I've stolen them from someone else

View TonyBridger's Feedback (+252)
    All-About TonyBridger
    View TonyBridger's Listings
    Forum Posts

Actually it's not the sellers username that is worrying me, it's the fact that there is no street on the map corresponding with the address she gave,
    I'm not saying they are not scammers but I think as they accept Money/Postal Orders it would be silly of them to give a false address
    My posts only state my own opinions, unless I've stolen them from someone else

Froncysyllte Llangollen, Wrexham, United Kingdom
    View tjsprinting's Feedback (+433)
    All-About tjsprinting
    View tjsprinting's Listings
    Forum Posts

if it is a uk addy you could checkit with the royal mail website

http://postcode.royalmail.com/portal...0&gear=postcod

Made to measure internal and external softwood doors and gates.
    Visit our ebid store to see a wide range of ledge and brace, cottage, stable and garage doors along with a selection of single and paired gates. Just click on the banner above

Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View celticqueen's Feedback (+28)
    All-About celticqueen
    View celticqueen's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks borderdoors.
    I did as you suggested and looked up royal mail. there is a street with that name but it isn't on the map. the number the seller gave is 5 and not 'flat 5'.that is part one of the problem solved, it only leaves the odd name and the fact of excessive postage. Support is checking it out for me .

Thanks borderdoors.
    I did as you suggested and looked up royal mail. there is a street with that name but it isn't on the map. the number the seller gave is 5 and not 'flat 5'.that is part one of the problem solved, it only leaves the odd name and the fact of excessive postage. Support is checking it out for me .
    You are stronger than I am. I would have bailed out way before this! Her smirky ebid name (which for a hint is another name for stupid) raises a red flag too. All power to ya! Keep us posted.

Obviously asking for extra postage means she was not satisfied with your winning bid and she wants an extra $20 to put toward the boots!!!

Thread Information