Forum Newbie
    Wishaw, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    View silvergoddess's Feedback (+341)
    All-About silvergoddess
    View silvergoddess's Listings
    Forum Posts

Talking Can you please listen to my girl singing

Hi there everyone :0)

I am trying to help my daughter by getting lots [ hopefully ] of people to listen to her singing, and leaving their comments, and hopefully subscribing to her channel on youtube [ which is free ]
    She has 6 videos of her singing various songs [ she is still trying out different styles to what would suit her voice ]
    And she will be bringing out her own songs / lyrics soon.

Sara has to get as many subscriptions as possible to help her along, so if you like her singing, please leave your comments and [ though you dont have to ] maybe subscribe to her. It would really mean a lot.

Her voice is good, but does have some fault along the way, though she is working on this all the time, and taking singing lessons.

Thank you, Debbie x

You can get her on: www.youtube.com/saralouise1989

View Rednosty's Feedback (+998)
    All-About Rednosty
    View Rednosty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Ok I ve listened and If you want honesty I dont think her voice is Powerfull Enough I found it boring...sorry Its just an Opinion.... It would help a lot If We knew the song too.Try a song that everyone knows! durrrrrrrrrr Just found them......Keep the singing lessons going.....
    Ok I Quite liked On we go Which is strange because I dont normally like that style of Music..........Have you tried GOTH Music? Like the Missionuk?
    Last edited by Rednosty; 13th April 2007 at 04:06 PM.

Vintage Mechanical and Quartz Watches
    and collectables

Click on the link to enter my store

Why not visit my New Store. Where you will find almost anything

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Rednostys-All-Sorts-Store

Quote Originally Posted by Rednosty View Post
    Ok I ve listened and If you want honesty I dont think her voice is Powerfull Enough I found it boring...sorry Its just an Opinion.... It would help a lot If We knew the song too.Try a song that everyone knows! durrrrrrrrrr Just found them......Keep the singing lessons going.....
    and of course red is saying this because he can do sooooooooo much better

when you loading up a vid of you singing reddy boy? please god let it NOT be in the shower though..... we are trying to attract people to ebid not scare them away lol

I hope you don't mind honest opinion.

Although your daughter has a pleasant singing voice, the recording doesn't do her justice. You would do far better in investing in a short spell in a recording studio, (around £15 per hour) where a professional engineer can apply the necessary "enhancements" to sort out slight tuning issues and balance between the backing track and her voice. A small amount of reverb and compression will do wonders for the sound, and the resulting tracks can be showcased on sites such as www.mp3unsigned.com which are frequented by a&r people from various labels.

Without at least a partways professional demo, or playing in the "right" places, it's very difficult to get anywhere in the music business, and even then, only a very very small percentage of singer/songwriters ever get signed. Don't let her be put off, but do invest a small amount of money and the results will be well worth it.

Every one of the major recording artists had to start somewhere, but there really is no such thing as an overnight success.

View Rednosty's Feedback (+998)
    All-About Rednosty
    View Rednosty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pete27 View Post
    and of course red is saying this because he can do sooooooooo much better

when you loading up a vid of you singing reddy boy? please god let it NOT be in the shower though..... we are trying to attract people to ebid not scare them away lol
    She asked for Honesty! NO I cant sing at ALL, I wish her the best of Luck...She has some potential But if your looking for the "X Factor" You need a bit of Spirit? Sex appeal? Charm?

Vintage Mechanical and Quartz Watches
    and collectables

Click on the link to enter my store

Why not visit my New Store. Where you will find almost anything

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Rednostys-All-Sorts-Store

Quote Originally Posted by videoshopruabon View Post
    I hope you don't mind honest opinion.

Although your daughter has a pleasant singing voice, the recording doesn't do her justice. You would do far better in investing in a short spell in a recording studio, (around £15 per hour) where a professional engineer can apply the necessary "enhancements" to sort out slight tuning issues and balance between the backing track and her voice. A small amount of reverb and compression will do wonders for the sound, and the resulting tracks can be showcased on sites such as www.mp3unsigned.com which are frequented by a&r people from various labels.

Without at least a partways professional demo, or playing in the "right" places, it's very difficult to get anywhere in the music business, and even then, only a very very small percentage of singer/songwriters ever get signed. Don't let her be put off, but do invest a small amount of money and the results will be well worth it.

Every one of the major recording artists had to start somewhere, but there really is no such thing as an overnight success.
    now thats what i call a useful and informative post

she could always go along to the x factor

Quote Originally Posted by Rednosty View Post
    She asked for Honesty! NO I cant sing at ALL, I wish her the best of Luck...She has some potential But if your looking for the "X Factor" You need a bit of Spirit? Sex appeal? Charm?
    I agree, a lot of average singers out there... you cant judge someone on youtube though... a lot of artists with cds out cant sing live for sh1t...

her voice is nice but like video said she should try a recordin studio........she sounds like she just struggles slightly in a high key but ime no way a musician lol just an oppinion ......hope she carrys on and makes something of her dreams ...good luck to her......

Forum Newbie
    All-About silvergoddess
    Forum Posts

Thank you for your comments rednosty, I appreciate that you did not think sara's voice was very good. Perhaps you could be constructive into saying what she would need to practise on !

Forum Newbie
    All-About silvergoddess
    Forum Posts

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Pete27 View Post
    now thats what i call a useful and informative post

she could always go along to the x factor
    Hi pete27 - sara says she will be trying for x factor this year.

Thank you videoshopruabon for your great info, I will pass it onto sara.

Sara does have a few off key notes, I am not saying she is perfect, she has a long way to go. And she needs constructive critism to help her in understanding where she is going wrong.

Thread Information