eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: eBid Marketing Challenge!!

View greenmasons's Feedback (+31)
    All-About greenmasons
    View greenmasons's Listings
    Forum Posts

ooo a challenge this could be fun!

I need some music for it...we need an eBid Theme Tune!!!
    ...And a catchy 'official' type slogan
    Photo Art Shop - Greetings Cards, Postcards, Prints and more from my beautiful range of photography taken around the UK.

Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom
    View nykmedia's Feedback (+922)
    All-About nykmedia
    View nykmedia's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default theme tune

Quote Originally Posted by greenmasons View Post
    ooo a challenge this could be fun!

I need some music for it...we need an eBid Theme Tune!!!
    ...And a catchy 'official' type slogan
    You can borrow mine, the words are all listed somewhere in the forums from some time back... going for a rake and then I'll post you the link LOL

OK, here's the link... I want everyone to join in now...

http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showpost.ph...71&postcount=1
    Last edited by nykmedia; 10th November 2007 at 11:29 PM. Reason: found the link
    Be my eBuddy - Join eBid HERE

Raising funds to help feed rescue ponies via my eBid Frugaldom store

Still winning with Racing Book Shop

All-About greenmasons
    Forum Posts

Well I'm clicking my fingers to it getting the beat in my head....(So glad no-one else is here today )....Just need a recording of everyone singing it in tune and add a little fun melody on top LOL.
    And then the little eBid mascot flies across the screen and gets someone on their computer to click through to the site and a bright burst of light comes through the window and then they pat the little eBid logo aaawww lol.

Ok back to reality
    Photo Art Shop - Greetings Cards, Postcards, Prints and more from my beautiful range of photography taken around the UK.

Another thing which we need is the chance to bulk buy the official merchandise like the pens. The pens are really nice - can they also get a batch of really cheap pens and sell them at cost t eBidders. Also balloons. I think they should set aside a merchandise budget every month to give away to charities who ask for donations. eg schools would be happy to be given a load of pens and balloons to use as prizes for kids.

All-About nykmedia
    View nykmedia's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Wasat? eBid! Wassat? eBid! Wassat? eBid!

Anyone else want my ringtone? LOL I have my very own personal walking, talking, cutest ever eBid merchandise.... she's all of 3 and when asked, 'what's that?' of any red circle with white writing, clearly shouts, 'eBid!' And a note for ToyCrazy... she LOVES coming to the post office with me sporting HER eBid shopping bag LOL anyone asks what it is, she proudly tells them it's eBid Aaaaaaaah, ain't that just so cute? She even helped me to design our own eBid toy, complete with his little hammer.

Anyway, I digress...

Much as it would be fantastic to see eBid merchandise everywhere, I think we all need to concentrate on providing the PR company with positive stories that can actively encourage people to visit here. And, once again, I am requesting a press release section otherwise I'm going to start releasing the little beggars myself!

Quote Originally Posted by nykmedia View Post
    And, once again, I am requesting a press release section otherwise I'm going to start releasing the little beggars myself!
    Definitely - a lot of us have stories or interesting hobbies which the PR company may be interested with.

All-About nykmedia
    View nykmedia's Listings
    Forum Posts

As pointed out in the original posting, this is about a £2000 marketing challenge (or advertising, as was later stated), so that's the budget and this is the chance for eBidders to virtually put the money where their mouths are. If G&M are going to attempt to highlight these ideas with the intention of implementing any of them, we need to know what each suggestion would cost. For example, if someone wanted to produce a video, how much would that cost? If we can forget the PR company in this thread (sorry, no offence meant LOL) and let's see what we have already come up with by way of suggestions, then we can start compiling the appropriate costs.

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

I think we need to start a new thread here - a thread specifically for ideas which we want to vote on. Gazzas post 178 refers. If no one objects i'll start up a thread later this evening ( unless Gothincia wants to start the thread?)

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HannaHolly View Post
    I think we need to start a new thread here - a thread specifically for ideas which we want to vote on. Gazzas post 178 refers. If no one objects i'll start up a thread later this evening ( unless Gothincia wants to start the thread?)
    As there were no objections i've started a Proposals thread : for your proposals and costings.

http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showthread.php?p=570178#post570178

I have requested a 'stickie' from ebid support and have asked them what the timescale is for submitting our final plan. I will add a poll to the thread later so we can all vote.

If you are still working on ideas Greenmasons has started an ideas thread http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showthread.php?t=98226

All-About greenmasons
    Forum Posts

Ohhh cheers for making a thread I didn't notice i really must spend even more time in this forum to make sure i read everything lmao.
    Everyone to the Proposals thread!!!

Thread Information