Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: If seller files three non paying bidder items for goods no longer available

Default If seller files three non paying bidder items for goods no longer available

Will that count as a strike against me?

I can't find any answer in FAQs. I'm only concerned as I'm still fairly new to the site and my feedback is low. I've paid for the other items from the same seller.

(I'm also trying to tie up my old ebay stuff so I can list it on here instead and don't want to spoil my chances.)

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by scareyfairey View Post
    Will that count as a strike against me?

I can't find any answer in FAQs. I'm only concerned as I'm still fairly new to the site and my feedback is low. I've paid for the other items from the same seller.

(I'm also trying to tie up my old ebay stuff so I can list it on here instead and don't want to spoil my chances.)
    Not if it's the same seller we're talking about on the other thread

First- you wiill have let ebid know the situation before you leave neg. Second, if you receive what you believe is an unfair negative feedback here- you can ask ebid admin to review. often they will remove the negative feedback.
    Third. Here on ebid feeedback can be edited later- so if your seller suddenly came through with the goods, you could both agree to change feedback left.

No it isn't, this one's active and I think genuine. I got a fast response with a sincere sounding apology (If stuff's been listed a while you can't really blame people for selling it elsewhere, I just wish it had been removed!) and if it had been a scam or something he'd have let me pay for it all, wouldn't he?

It's just that he said he had to leave three non paying bidder claims to clear it off the list and I wondered if it might trigger a warning or something?

I just listed my first shop item today - I can't believe how easy the whole system was to use! (Sorry I'm a bit excited!)

I'd no intention of leaving bad feedback, it's one of those things. I thought neutral would be the only fair thing for both of us.

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

No it isn't, this one's active and I think genuine. I got a fast response with a sincere sounding apology (If stuff's been listed a while you can't really blame people for selling it elsewhere, I just wish it had been removed!) and if it had been a scam or something he'd have let me pay for it all, wouldn't he?

It's just that he said he had to leave three non paying bidder claims to clear it off the list and I wondered if it might trigger a warning or something?

I just listed my first shop item today - I can't believe how easy the whole system was to use! (Sorry I'm a bit excited!)

I'd no intention of leaving bad feedback, it's one of those things. I thought neutral would be the only fair thing for both of us.
    ok if both buyer and sell have agreed not to sell, then the seller can clear the items from his/her list without having to leave non payer strikes. In this scenario the seller wouldn't be tryinh to reclaim any fees as ebid provided the service paid for ( e.g gallery listing) & it wasn't ebids fault the seller forgot to remove his sold stock.

The seller doesn't need to mark you as an NPB at all.
    All they need to do is TEMPORARILY add your username to their BLACKBALL list (via their My eBid panel) and then they have the option to remove both bids and comments made on their auction. Once your bid/s have been removed (along with any other bids from other people) they can close the auction and remove your name from their blackball list. Neither of you gets any feedback. Neither of you gets NPB'd or marked as a bad seller.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by damian_steele View Post
    The seller doesn't need to mark you as an NPB at all.
    All they need to do is TEMPORARILY add your username to their BLACKBALL list (via their My eBid panel) and then they have the option to remove both bids and comments made on their auction. Once your bid/s have been removed (along with any other bids from other people) they can close the auction and remove your name from their blackball list. Neither of you gets any feedback. Neither of you gets NPB'd or marked as a bad seller.

Cheers, I'll pass on this information.

Thread Information