eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No Response from Seller to Question or Purchase..

Default No Response from Seller to Question or Purchase..

Up until now, I have had great service from sellers on here, until now. I should've known when the seller ignored my 'ask a question', but I went ahead and paid, no invoice sent and no response to either direct emails or 'AAL'.

To be completely ignored is no joke....

It's people like this that tarnish all auction sellers and it is such a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by BornTooEarlyKnits View Post
    Up until now, I have had great service from sellers on here, until now. I should've known when the seller ignored my 'ask a question', but I went ahead and paid, no invoice sent and no response to either direct emails or 'AAL'.

To be completely ignored is no joke....

It's people like this that tarnish all auction sellers and it is such a shame.
    Yes, I agree.

Why be a seller if you are un-willing to contact the customer It baffles me. I and many other sellers are good and do treat customers with good service, I think that G&M are taking steps to stop these bad sellers.
    Hope you have better service in the future, bad sellers are the minority.

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

i got the opposite 2 buyers who bid and forget i need payment after 6 emails now one sent every day i just neg em and relist wasting my time is not a good idea

Wow, that is weird! Maybe they had a family emergency or something?

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SevenEightTen View Post
    Wow, that is weird! Maybe they had a family emergency or something?
    one did mail me back lol but still no payment so i not holding my breath any buyer who bids no matter what should have the courtesy to email the seller all the details are on auctions it`s a simple click or copy paste just to let seller know how they wish to pay

hi chubbycherrycherub here i have now bought 4 items from e-bid..and before i have decided to go ahead with each purchase what i have done 1st is contact the seller by asking them a question and if they answer my question then i buy from them..but if they dont answer my question within 3 days then i do not make that purchase i just move on and purchase from someone else..

View bloss000's Feedback (+225)
    All-About bloss000
    View bloss000's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by chubbycherrycherub View Post
    hi chubbycherrycherub here i have now bought 4 items from e-bid..and before i have decided to go ahead with each purchase what i have done 1st is contact the seller by asking them a question and if they answer my question then i buy from them..but if they dont answer my question within 3 days then i do not make that purchase i just move on and purchase from someone else..
    Good idea - I asked a question which took 7 days to be answered!! By his time I had assumed they weren't here anymore and bought elsewhere. ANyone that is serious will check daily, or leave a holiday noice.

I know that I should have walked away, but I really wanted the item and honestly couldn't find it anywhere else.

Have contacted support who have responded and acted extremely quickly and a dispute has been filed with Paypal.

It's a real shame as all the sellers I've had dealings with so far have been great.

Thanks for everyone's input
    Sue

View bloss000's Feedback (+225)
    All-About bloss000
    View bloss000's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by BornTooEarlyKnits View Post
    I know that I should have walked away, but I really wanted the item and honestly couldn't find it anywhere else.

Have contacted support who have responded and acted extremely quickly and a dispute has been filed with Paypal.

It's a real shame as all the sellers I've had dealings with so far have been great.

Thanks for everyone's input
    Sue
    Good luck woth your claim - remember that not everyone is like that. As you say you have had some good transactions as well, please don't be put off.

Default How to file a complaint with ebid

How do we file a complaint with ebid? I bought something and was given a tracking number that is not showing as valid and it was a big purchase

Thread Information