Forum Posts

Thumbs down scandulous

"WALKING IS DEFINITELY OVERRATED"

Glasgow, South Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    View ejean9's Feedback (+946)
    All-About ejean9
    View ejean9's Listings
    Forum Posts

really bad news for our soldiers....sick to the gut after reading that..

That is absolutely disgusting. How can they give those people more than they need and they aren't even tax paying citizens, then turn away someone who fought for the country for 12 years?
    Stop by and browse around. New items added to all stores almost daily.

Rotherham, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View PATRIOT73's Feedback (+173)
    All-About PATRIOT73
    View PATRIOT73's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by patticakebbq View Post
    That is absolutely disgusting. How can they give those people more than they need and they aren't even tax paying citizens, then turn away someone who fought for the country for 12 years?
    exactly patti but thats good old britain fer ya
    we disregard the great
    "WALKING IS DEFINITELY OVERRATED"

Sadly it shows the way that we as a nation are headed. Everyone is welcome to everything that they can claim (and they are even told what they should claim for) as long as you were not born in this country and have not paid any taxes etc etc.
    Babz

Sewing Room Creations - for hand crafted gift ideas & doll accessories.

The same sort of thing happens here too.
    Sandi

Check out our General Store

Hubby's Bike shop

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

The best thing you can do in this country if you hit hard times is to go abroad, burn your passport, and then smuggle yourself back into the county.

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    The best thing you can do in this country if you hit hard times is to go abroad, burn your passport, and then smuggle yourself back into the county.
    LOL the same holds true here but thankfully law enforcement is cracking down here.
    http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

Several of my friends were let go from this place a couple years ago for no apparent reason....

Then next morning the company had 500 citizens waiting to replace the illegals
    Sandi

Check out our General Store

Hubby's Bike shop

Back in 1968 I left the UK to go and work abroad teaching. Part of my job was to help out with the children of families who had left them to emigrate to the UK, and ready them for their new life when theeeeeir families sent for them. I went with the blessing of the UK government!
    Prior to that I worked in an inner city school in Birmingham I had a "class" of 48 children with assorted ages, languages and nationalities. My job was to settle the new comers in and acclimatise them to the British way of life and the weather!!! (Often they were just left in the playground with their BOAC flight lables still pinned to their clothes.)It was total chaos and badly planned with no real thought for staff, resources or the children. There was of course no training, as the huge waves of immigrants was unprecedented and it was a new experience for everyone.

When I returned from abroad having done my good deeds, I was four months pregnant with my first child. I obviously couldn't find work, we went back to one wage and money was tight....Imagine my horror when I found I was not entitled to a maternity grant or any other benefits as I had been working outside of the country for three years!

I wonder when they changed the rules???
    Click to open The Allsorts Cupboard

Widen your search Horizons
    Find it on eBid
    Click here to join the fun for FREE

Quote Originally Posted by greycastleus View Post
    LOL the same holds true here but thankfully law enforcement is cracking down here.
    http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

Several of my friends were let go from this place a couple years ago for no apparent reason....

Then next morning the company had 500 citizens waiting to replace the illegals
    Yes, but if you ask the illegals and the people that support them, these are the jobs the l"azy americans" don't want to do. I can't tell you how much I hate when they say that. Its like their mantra "we do the jobs Americans don't want to" over and over. Even though time and time again, when they are removed and the jobs open up, hundreds of us "lazy americans" apply.
    Stop by and browse around. New items added to all stores almost daily.

Thread Information