eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help with 2nd shop please

Question help with 2nd shop please

hi there,
    i have made 3 attempts to list in my new shop, but my listings have all appeared in my book shop and not the new one, cant see where i have gone wrong, new shop is online but the item shows in the first shop. any advice on where i have gone wrong,
    frustrated Spiritcat xx

Check My feedback from the feebay auction!
    by clicking
    and search for feebay id and spiritcatkay.

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

When you list (or edit) your item you have to choose the shop and shop category you want in boxes near the top of the form. If the shop doesn't appear in the list, it's not online.

Question 2nd shop

Hello again,
    getting more mad now, they are not in the first shop now, but come up in the gallery so where have my listings gone?
    Even more frustrated Spiritcatxx

by clicking

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

My answer is still my answer Look for the box saying "choose shop" or words to that effect.

Hi there, i will try what you said and stick at it,
    Spiritcat xx

by clicking

Forum Newbie
    All-About michaelt3447
    View michaelt3447's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi, sorry I cannot offer any help here as yet.

I joined ebid as I was looking for an alternative to that other place.
    A friend had already joined ebid and sugested I try it.
    Well I joined and thought I would find my way round and suss out how everything works before going for it full on.

I must say I find it a pain, It seems every thing involves going round in circles over and over, nothing is straight foreward.

My friend has been on here for over six monts now and still has problems and says it gets so frustrating sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by spiritcat View Post
    hi there,
    i have made 3 attempts to list in my new shop, but my listings have all appeared in my book shop and not the new one, cant see where i have gone wrong, new shop is online but the item shows in the first shop. any advice on where i have gone wrong,
    frustrated Spiritcat xx
    This might help
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

View CrazyJay's Feedback (+149)
    All-About CrazyJay
    View CrazyJay's Listings
    Forum Posts

I think it just takes a little bit of getting used to, as soem things work a little differently.

With regards to the store. I just had a quick look in your listings, and ther eis only 1 store online. I have a similar issue. One of my stores is currently offline, because there is no stock listed in it. If I try to list before markign the store as online, the option to locate it there will not be given. - A store wil only remain online for 12 hours, if no stock is listed there.

SO - Before you start Go to the MY STORES part in the menu My Ebid. Then select to edit your new store, and ensure that it is marked online.

Once this is done, you can start listing your items, and the option to list in that particular store will be in the section as highlighted above.

The store will reamin online as long as there is stock showing in there, so it is only your initial listing that may cause this problem.

For those who aren't fussy about filtering what I sell - Take a look at ALL my stuff above. - But for more specific listings, take a peek in the stores below.

TOY-PALLOI - For all sorts of traditional playthings!

THE PAPERBOYS PLEASURE - For Books & Magazines

OUT ON THE FLOOR - For Records - (mainly 1950's - 60's)

VIEWPOINT - Photographic Equipment

THE SCRAPYARD - Spare parts for old cars and bikes

Some of these links to help pages may be able to help you diagnose and fix the problem.

Bykimbos FAQ & Help Pages

Astrals FAQ & Knowledge base

Raindropsies Listing Guide.

There are a list of most of the help links that have been created by other eBid members on my web site. Link in my sig. Feel free to browse and use which you feel helps best.
    Babz

Sewing Room Creations - for hand crafted gift ideas & doll accessories.

View klj's Feedback (+3320)
    All-About klj
    View klj's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by spiritcat View Post
    Hello again,
    getting more mad now, they are not in the first shop now, but come up in the gallery so where have my listings gone?
    Even more frustrated Spiritcatxx
    Looking at your listings, your jewellery is listed without being in a store (look at items I'm running from your My eBid page). Your second store is not online (put it online from your My eBid page under stores). Then you can edit your auctions so they go into your new store.
    Just trying to make a few steps simple for you if that helps at all.

Quote Originally Posted by michaelt3447 View Post
    Hi, sorry I cannot offer any help here as yet.

I joined ebid as I was looking for an alternative to that other place.
    A friend had already joined ebid and sugested I try it.
    Well I joined and thought I would find my way round and suss out how everything works before going for it full on.

I must say I find it a pain, It seems every thing involves going round in circles over and over, nothing is straight foreward.

My friend has been on here for over six monts now and still has problems and says it gets so frustrating sometimes.
    Welcome Michaelt. Take a look at the information that is posted at the tops of most of the help forums. Most everything you need to know is spelled out and explained. If you have questions, just ask and someone will attempt to help you.
    After a bit of learning the site gets quite simple to use, so many of us have forgotten what confused us too in the beginning! But we are happy to try to help you, so do ask.

Thread Information